- GPS Week Rollover
- A double win for Synergy at the Topcon Xperience Awards 2018!
- Topcon introduces new software for UAV inspection applications
- Free Tickets to Bauma 2019!
- Topcon Talks About The Future of Construction in New Zealand
- International awards recognition for Synergy Positioning Systems
Synergy sponsors Hamish Tarr
October 27, 2017 – Synergy Positioning Systems is stoked to announce our new sponsorship deal with F2/Supersport rider Hamish Tarr. The 26-year-old rider, who grew up in Tauranga, started his racing career with professional go karts before moving into motorcycle racing four years ago.
Hamish has a special connection to Synergy. As a project engineer for Higgins, he’s one of our talented customers and we’re really excited to put the Topcon name on the side of his 2016 Kawasaki ZX6R – one fast machine!
Hamish lives in Hamilton and is currently working on the City Edge Alliance/Waikato Expressway. When he’s not hard at work looking after this construction project, you’ll find him striving for more success on his Kawasaki. Here’s where you can watch Hamish in action for the rest of the year:
Back to news listings