- Machine Control
- GNSS Equipment
- Total Stations
- Lasers and & Levels
- Aerial Mapping Systems
- Measuring Instruments
- Field Controllers
- Topcon Laser Scanning
- FARO Laser Scanning
- Mobile Mapping
- Hydrographic Survey Equipment
- Survey Accessories
- Lighting Systems
Your rental enquiry
Faro FocusS 150
The ultra-portable FocusS 150 enables fast, straightforward and ultra-high accurate measurements of objects and buildings.
It records architectural façades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, accident sites, and large-volume components delivering realistic and true-to-detail scan results with a range of 150m per scan.
- Distance accuracy up to ±1mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 150m
- IP Class 54
- On-Site Compensation
- Accessory Bay
- HD photo overlay up to 165 megapixel color
- Unambiguity interval 1: 614m for 122 to 488 kpts/s
- Unambiguity interval 2: 307m for 976 kpts/s
- Measurement speed (pts/sec): 122,000 / 244,000 / 488,000 / 976,000
- Ranging error: ±1mm
- Angular accuracy: 19 arcsec for vertical/horizontal angles
- 3D position accuracy: 10m: 2mm / 25m: 3.5mm
- Resolution: Up to 165 megapixel color
- High Dynamic Range (HDR): Exposure Bracketing 2x, 3x, 5x
- Parallax: Minimized due to co-axial design
- Field of view (vertical 7 /horizontal): 300° / 360°
- Step size (vertical/horizontal) 1: 0.009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°) /
- Step size (vertical/horizontal) 2: 0.009° (40,960 3D-Pixel on 360°)
- Max. vertical scan speed: 97Hz
Laser (optical transmitter)
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Beam divergence: 0.3mrad (1/e)
- Beam diameter at exit: 2.12mm (1/e)
Data handling and control
- Data storage: SD, SDHC™, SDXC™; 32GB card
- Scanner control 1: Via touchscreen display & WLAN connection.
- Scanner control 2: Accsess by mobile devices with HTML5
- WLAN 1: 802.11n (150Mbit/s), as Access Point
- WLAN 2: or client in existing networks
- Dual axis compensator 1: Performs a leveling of each scan 0.015° with
- Dual axis compensator 2: an accuracy of 19 arcsec valid within ±2°
- Height sensor 1: Via an electronic barometer the height relative
- Height sensor 2: to a fixed point can be detected & added to a scan.
- Compass: The electronic compass gives scan an orientation.
- GNSS: Integrated GPS & GLONASS
- On-site Compensation 1: Creates a current quality report & provides the option
- On-site Compensation 2: to improve the devices compensation automatically.
- Accessory Bay 1: The accessory bay is located on top of the laser scanner
- Accessory Bay 2: & is used to connect versatile accessories to the scanner.
Product Downloads Section
FARO FocusS Teaser
FARO launches the new Focus S 150 and Focus S 350 Laser Scanners October 10, 2016. The most complete series bundled with incredible new features including IP rating, on-site compensation and future proof accessory bay.
Faro FocusS 150
Please contact us for more details on product rental.
Free Call: 0800-867-266