- Machine Control
- GNSS Equipment
- Total Stations
- Lasers and & Levels
- Aerial Mapping Systems
- Measuring Instruments
- Field Controllers
- Topcon Laser Scanning
- FARO Laser Scanning
- Mobile Mapping
- Hydrographic Survey Equipment
- Survey Accessories
- Lighting Systems
Your rental enquiry
Single Slope Construction Laser
- Long-range operation (800 m)
- For single slope applications
- Up to 120 hours battery life
- Tough IP66 construction rating
- Included remote control
Single slope applications
Designed for a variety of tasks, it can be used for single slope applications. Slopes up to ±5% can be used in the X axis.
With an operating range of over 800 m (diameter), the RL-SV1S has the power to cover even the biggest projects.
Long battery life
Contractors who want a laser with a long battery life will love the RL-SV1S.With an operating time of 120 hours on alkaline batteries or 65 hours with the rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack, this laser will still be working long after others have quit.
All weather dependability
With the IP66 rating, the RL-SV1S is “job site tough” and can withstand dust, a sudden shower and even torrential rainfall.
Price is $3399 including tripod and Stave.
Topcon RL-SV1S Specifications
- Accuracy: H: ±10 arc seconds
- Self-Leveling Range: Horizontal ±5°
- Grade: Single, ±5%
- Working Area: 800 m (diameter)
- Rotation Speed: 300, 600 rpm
- Dust/Water Rating: IP66
- Operating Temp.: -20ºC to 50ºC
- Operating Time: Alkaline: 120hours Ni-Mh: 65hours
Product Downloads Section
Please contact us for more details on product rental.
Free Call: 0800-867-266