- Machine Control
- GNSS Equipment
- Total Stations
- Lasers and & Levels
- Aerial Mapping Systems
- Measuring Instruments
- Field Controllers
- Topcon Laser Scanning
- FARO Laser Scanning
- Mobile Mapping
- Hydrographic Survey Equipment
- Survey Accessories
- Lighting Systems
Your rental enquiry
FARO Laser Scanner Software:
SCENE 3D laser scanner software is specifically designed for the FARO Focus3D. SCENE processes and manages scanned data easily and efficiently by using automatic object recognition as well as scan registration and positioning. SCENE can also generate high-quality colourised scans very quickly, while providing the tools for automated target-less scan positioning.
This point-cloud software for scanners is extremely user-friendly, from simple measuring to 3D visualization to meshing and exporting into various point cloud and CAD formats. Once SCENE has prepared the scan data, you can commence evaluation and further processing right away.
Scan projects can even be published on a web server at the touch of a button. The new SCENE WebShare feature allows easy access to laser scans with a standard Internet browser.
- NEW - Clipping Boxes in 3D: Intuitive new clipping boxes allow for detailed control of visualization of Point Clouds in the 3D view. This provides an easy tool to focus on the area of interest.
- NEW - Orthophoto creation: This new feature supports the creation of scaled two dimensional orthophotos which can be used in almost every 2D and 3D CAD system.
- NEW - 3D connexion device support.
- NEW - Additional licensing options.
- Project Point cloud: This feature helps to seamlessly meld together multiple scans to form a single, complete point cloud which offers a simple visualisation and navigation with a minimum of loading time.
- NEW - automatic fine registration: The new automatic fine registration, a new cloud-to-cloud enhancement that reduces or removes the need for the placement of artificial targets in many scanning applications, and significantly reduces post-processing time.
- NEW - Integrated Project Database: This new addition seamlessly stores project information and a step-by-step history of each scanning project. Users may now return to any step in a scanning database, quickly and easily, no matter where they may be in their process.
- 3D Stereo Viewing: The stereoscopic visualization allows users to view their scans on 3D-enabled monitors. The result is an added level of detail, and a heightened sense of realism found in major motion pictures.
- ASTM E57 industry standard: Through this manufacturer-independent binary data exchange format users may import and export scanning data regardless of the specific product used to capture it.
- Native 64-Bit software.
- Efficient workflow from the original data acquisition to the finished project.
- Minimal manual post-processing editing required thanks to automatic scan processing.
- Simple and easy to learn.
- New project database enables enhanced levels of networking between users.
- Interfaces to numerous industryspecific software products.
SCENE LT is a free viewer that enables the professional user to view existing FARO scans and workspaces. It is able to import CAD models in VRML format in order to compare them with the scan points.
This AutoCAD add-on software allows you to process 3D laser scan data using the standard 2D and 3D functionality available in AutoCAD 2004-2012. When working within an AutoCAD 2011/2012 installation, FARO CLOUD will exploit the outstanding performance of AutoCAD’s point-cloud platform. In case of AutoCAD 2010 or earlier, FARO Cloud will provide its unique PTC engine for point-cloud handling.
Orbit and zooming functionality, as well as the ability to hide and show parts of the point cloud provide a simple and transparent method of 3D navigation. As-built documentation of industrial structures, historic buildings, sculptures and more can be recorded. It is possible to augment the resulting point cloud or combine it with other information such as CAD drawings, photos and floor plans.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista and 7
- Processor Speed: At least 1.5 GHz PII
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Mouse: Mouse with 2 buttons and wheel
- Video Card: Graphics card with 512MB
- Internet: Internet connection required
- Hard Drive (HDD): Solid State Drive recommended
Product Downloads Section
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Introduction
This video gives you a quick overview of the most important new features of Faro SCENE 5.1.
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Workflow - Installation
This video explains how to install Faro SCENE 5.1
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Workflow - View and Analyze
Here you can see the different methods in SCENE 5.1 to view and analyze your scan data.
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Workflow - Registration
This video shows how scan registration can be done in SCENE 5.1.
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Workflow - Project Generation
Here you can see how to create and manage scan projects in SCENE 5.1.
Faro SCENE 5.1 - Workflow - WebShare
This tutorial explains how to use SCENE WebShare and how to upload data from SCENE 5.1 to a SCENE WebShare server.