- Machine Control
- GNSS Equipment
- Total Stations
- Aerial Mapping Systems
- Measuring Instruments
- Field Controllers
- Topcon Laser Scanning
- FARO Laser Scanning
- Mobile Mapping
- Hydrographic Survey Equipment
- Survey Accessories
- Lighting Systems
Your rental enquiry
Agisoft PhotoScan - Pro Edition
Agisoft PhotoScan - Professional Edition
Agisoft PhotoScan is a stand-alone software product that performs photogrammetric processing of digital images and generates 3D spatial data to be used in GIS applications, cultural heritage documentation, and visual effects production as well as for indirect measurements of objects of various scales.
Wisely implemented digital photogrammetry technique enforced with computer vision methods results in smart automated processing system that, on the one hand, can be managed by a new-comer in the field of photogrammetry, yet, on the other hand, has a lot to offer to a specialist who can adjust the workflow to numerous specific tasks and different types of data.
Throughout various case studies PhotoScan proves to produce quality and accurate results.
- Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
- Auto calibration: frame (incl. fish-eye) / spherical cameras.
- Multi camera projects support.
Dense Point Cloud: Editing and Classification:
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
- .LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
Digital Elevation Model: DSM/DTM Export:
- Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model - depending on the project.
- Georeferncing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
- EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
Georeferenced Orthomosaic Export:
- Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; .KML file to be located on Google Earth.
- Export in blocks for huge projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
Measurements: Distances, Areas, Volumes:
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- To perform more sophisticated metric analysis PhotoScan products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
Ground Control Points: High Accuracy Surveying:
- GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
- Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
- Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
Python Scripts: Customize Processing Workflow:
- In addition to Batch processing - a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting suggests customization options:
- a parameters template for several similar data sets; intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
Multispectral Imagery Processing:
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
3D Model: Generation and Texturing:
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload to Verold and Sketchfab resources.
- Texture: HDR and multi file, for super detailed visualization.
4D Modeling for Dynamic Scenes:
- Multi camera station data processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position - camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
- Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
- Dense Point Cloud: Editing and Classification
- Digital Elevation Model: DSM/DTM Export
- Measurements: Distances, Areas, Volumes
- Ground Control Points: High Accuracy Surveying
- 3D Model: Generation and Texturing
Product Downloads Section
Infinite Realities provides 3D scanning services using a specially developed multi camera rig with 360 degree coverage. Agisoft PhotoScan is used as a primary processing solution.
The described technique was used to produce high quality head scans for Halo 4 Spartan Ops. Also full body scanning photogrammetry rig has been used for character scanning dedicated to War Thunger game.
In June 2014 Geoscan company in cooperation with ITMO University performed aerial photo survey of the Naval Cathedral of Saint Nicholas in Kronstadt using quadcopter UAV. About 750 images with 0.5 - 1.0 cm/pix resolution were taken for post-processing in PhotoScan.
The project was launched as a basis for Art and Skin 3D tattoe magazine.